Unto My Senior Clerkship
Can't believe that summer is over and a new school year just begun. I badly need extensions for the academic-free days but all these are inevitable. This month, we are having a clerkship orientation and after which is our daily online classes and scheduled hospital duties. In addition, we are also preparing for the medical equipment that we will be using in the different clinical rotations, new books to read on, and our new uniforms ~ talk about the expenditures.
Medical school
hasn't always been easy. My life was always rough and probably would be
expecting a lot of it still in senior year. But because I have been through
tough times, my hopes for success this year is at the peak of my utmost
optimism. The learnings that I gained? I actually want to make that as a
stepping stone to guide me through this school year. I apparently want to have
fun this year -- to enjoy my last year as a medical student. I also want to be
productive -- to fill myself with medical knowledge that I haven't still
learned, to gain wisdom from the challenges, and still be able to feed my soul
through blogging. Yes, I'm considering blogging my way through this year. It's
just a thought though. I cannot really tell if I can do it or not because I
might be very very busy, but, it would make me happy if I might be able to. I'm
honestly not good with time management especially when I'm not in the zone in
making things but I hope I can figure this out soon.
Of my PLE
(Physician Licensure Examination) review, two years from now I'll be taking it
and I have been often preparing for it during summers and sometimes on my free
time. My review isn't that much apparently, as of now I'm not done yet
reviewing Pathology. It's a second year subject because I wanted to start with
the basic concepts of diseases first -- for easy understanding of the common
diseases. I'm basically nervous for the exam even if there's still a long row
to hoe. It's honestly my first time to take a licensure exam and I don't know
how to go about it. I don't know if I can still do a review during this year,
with all the busyness of this world, I'll see.
Bottom line,
I'm praying for better days ahead this school year. It's a new level of
difficulty to carry out, I'm nervous and my anxiety is all over place… I don't
know… but I'm happy and hopeful, grateful that God has been always there
filling the gaps in my life since the start. Unto my senior clerkship, may all
the good things be showered upon from the heavens, may God fill in the gaps and
lapses I may make, amen!

Good luck with your final year at school and I hope the clerkship goes well! it sounds so busy but exciting too!
ReplyDeleteHope your week is going well :)
Away From The Blue
Yes, it will be a busy year. Thank you <3
DeleteI hope everything goes well! Clearly you are very smart and very dedicated!
ReplyDeletethe creation of beauty is art.
Thank you <3
DeleteAn informative blog that has all things i need to refresh myself from the current pandemics. Thanks a lot for sharing such a quality stuff over internet. Loved reading it.
ReplyDeleteApple Updating Today
Wow, it's flattering to hear that. Thank you <3
DeleteGood luck with your last year - it sounds super busy and exciting! Hope the clerkship goes well. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYes it will be a busy year.. thank you!
DeleteSummer already done for you? Ah, I wish you could enjoy summer even longer. Good luck with your last year!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha I actually wanted to extend my summer :( but anyways thank you <3
DeleteCongrats on being in your final year. If you have made it thus far, then you can definitely do it. Goodluck
ReplyDeleteYes, yes! Thank you <3
Deletegood luck for you!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back. thank you.
http://www.rosetinz.com
Thank you! Yeah sure :))
Delete