Favorite Milk Tea Flavors In Our Local Shops


Milk teas/bubble teas/bobbas are one of my all-time favorite drinks. I don't know but I really love the taste of tea with milk and a bit of flavor in it -- it's a perfect combination! I fell in love with milk teas the first time I tried it eight years ago when I went to a famous local milk tea shop, Chingkeetea. I tried their classic wintermelon and I can't even...it was like heaven for my tastebuds!  Since then, I was fond of drinking milk teas and I had it regarded as my comfort food. 

So far, Chingkeetea is the best in making bobbas among the shops I have tried. They have a distinct tea flavor -- it's incomparable and I just want to say that I'm proud of the owner's prowess. The shop was originally a feasibility study of a student in our college and it was, I think, the first bobba house locally and I was so amazed how her business boomed. And because her shop was near to our school we always had a drink before going home. Nowadays, milk tea shops are already widely established and I have tried some of them here in our place. So in this post, I want to share to you my favorite milk tea flavors that I almost always order.

 


Honey with Rocksalt and Cheese | Chingkeetea

I was a bit experimental when I ordered this mix for the first time. I was supposed to be staying away from drinking colds because I was having a sore throat, but I couldn't help myself. The first time I tried it, I immediately fell in love with it. Its taste was literally a balance between sweetness and saltiness.  This drink is definitely recommended if you're having a sore throat because it doesn't irritate your throat, at least base on my experience. I'm not sure if I had it with 100% sugar level but usually I just go around 25-50% sugar level.




Classic Wintermelon | Chingkeetea

I don't know but Chingkeetea really makes simple drinks very tasteful. I don't know what kind of tea they are using but they made wintermelon sooo good!




Pearl Milk Tea Cheesecake with Extra Cheesecake | Macau Imperial

Macau is famous for their cheescake and creamchease milk teas. It's definitely a perfect combo and my favorite is their pearl milk tea which is the classic drink in their menu...and yes, extra cheesecake is a must!

Picture taken from foodpanda mobile application


Orea Milk Tea Cheesecake with Extra Cheesecake | Macau Imperial

Aside from their classic drink, I'm also in love with their oreo milk tea. Definitely my fave when I wanted to have a bit of chocolate to taste.

 

Picture taken from foodpanda mobile application


Strawberry Cheesecake | Crumbcoat

I don’t know but I always have a thing for cheesecake drinks. It adds a different flavor to it but a good different. This milk tea is a perfect combination with their Tenderlings. It's the perfect meal that I almost always order when I have casual meet-ups with friends.

Picture taken from foodpanda mobile application


Taro Milk Tea | Sweet Leaf

I never tried taro before even if it's one of the classic flavors in every milk tea shops. They said it's like an ube/yam and I cannot even imagine it with milk teas however when I tried it in Sweet Leaf I was amazed by how it tasted -- it was unexpectedly good! I ordered it with a 50% sugar level and the drink is definitely for the ones who doesn't like that much sweetness but want to have a bit of under-flavor in it.




 





How about you? What are your favorite milk tea flavors?

Let me know in the comments!







 ❤️follow my blog for more!❤️

Comments

  1. I love this colour too =) That's nice to hear.

    Oh I love tea with milk, especially BubbleTea <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! Thanks for sharing.

    Infinitely Posh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey with Rocksalt looks so delicious. Definitely will consider some of these. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these teas look so nice, I want to try them now! Thank you for sharing these suggestions x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are some unique combinations that I haven't tried before. Frankly I am not a very adventurous person in case of trying new foods. So not sure which one I would try.
    But to think of it, being an Indian we have been having turmeric milk since our childhood which now the many call as Turmeric Latte. Old tradition with new fancy name ����
    But thanks for sharing these new combinations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turmeric latte?? wow never had it before. Would love to try one :)

      Delete
  6. OMG I love milk tea and these all sound insanely great! I really want to try the cheesecake with extra cheesecake (there is never enough cheesecake in the world!) Are these all based where exactly? I need to head there asap! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah truly! It's actually here in the Philippines. The company is named Macau Imperial. I'm not sure if they have branches outside the country :))

      Delete
  7. The Pearl Milk Tea Cheesecake with Extra Cheesecake tea sounds really good. I love tea and would love to try out all of these teas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try your drink too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Macau Imperial it's mine!!! :))
    Hi dear, can you tell me how can I follow your blog back? Thanks!!
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry, I had to hide my follow button for a while but it's now at the sidebar :) Thank you <3

      Delete
  10. I never tried milk tea but I'm so curious. The wintermelon and cheesecake ones sounds delicious. Great post! xx
    TheQuietGirl | www.quietgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, dear readers! Thank you for reading, browsing, sharing, or supporting my blog in any ways. It makes me very happy and forever grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment, as I would love to interact with you guys, and follow my blog as well. xoxo, Fiona

Popular posts from this blog

How Genuine Self-awareness Change My Game?

Promoted + My Plans For Summer