Turning it Down + New Playlist


Unfortunately, I just realized I can't keep up with making Youtube videos while making blog posts and studying. So I decided to turn down my channel for now. However, since I really really love to make playlists I created a Spotify account for it. I'll be posting here all the playlists that I can make -- of various genres and sort. I have already posted my first playlist called penelope. It is a catchy romantic korean playlist that you can enjoy anytime of the day. If you're curious as to why it is named as such, it is because I can associate myself to this name. Besides that, the track list is a stimulant for daydreaming, as to speak I'm always a daydreamer. Another thing is, I also posted a new playlist called afternoon breather. This is a soft but upbeat, undertoned korean playlist for your lazy afternoon. So please do check them now and don't forget to follow!



Here is a quick preview of the playlistπŸ’•


              





❤️follow my blog for more!❤️






Comments

  1. Omg I love finding new playlists on Spotify, thank you for sharing this I'll check it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Will be making more playlists and I'm excited to do it! Hahah thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love these playlists! It's the perfect kind of background music for just about anything. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always interesting to see what others listen too. I hope your studying goes well. Thank you for sharing your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I love checking out new music.
    I just followed your lovely blog! ❤

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    Love,
    DA-
    Fall Hijab Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like some great choices to have in the background while writing, will give it a go tomorrow, thank you for sharing it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love playlist posts, they're one of my favourite ways to discover new music. Thanks for sharing!

    Anika | chaptersofmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these playlists! Always looking out for new music to listen to! Will check this out!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cool! Thanks for sharing these playlists!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always looking for new playlists! I will check these out; thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all new artist introductions to me which is always refreshing!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! Glad can share new artists to listen too :)

      Delete
  12. Hi Fiona, new reader here! Followed you on spotify and currently wired in to your Penelope playlist. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you take it easy, it's nice to do things we love but it's also great to rest and focus on things one at a time so it's a good call for you to prioritize what you think is best for you at the moment.

    I hope you're well and staying safe! Let's keep in touch πŸ₯°

    Cheers,
    Hanna / Heydays With Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thank you for that! It's nice to know you followed my playlist. Thank you so much <3

      Delete
  13. It's a shame you won't do youtube any more but good you can still make playlists! I think it's important to have a creative outlet whatever it may be :)

    Hope that you are having a nice week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw thanks so much for sharing, I'm really excited to listen to all of them as I think we have similar tastes in music :D your blog is the cutest! I hope you are having a lovely May Day xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwe thank you!! I hope the same to you <3

      Delete
  15. I love playlists! I make a lot myself and finding new ones are so refreshing because it introduces me to new songs! I followed you on spotify!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's great. Checked on it, followed you too <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, dear readers! Thank you for reading, browsing, sharing, or supporting my blog in any ways. It makes me very happy and forever grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment, as I would love to interact with you guys, and follow my blog as well. xoxo, Fiona

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Milk Tea Flavors In Our Local Shops

How Genuine Self-awareness Change My Game?

Promoted + My Plans For Summer