Representing, from *** University | Part 1

 

 

Just when New Year will finally call it a wrap, a dead long buried group chat popped out on my notification panel.

 


"Good morning guys! Dr. Poyogao requested our (whole batch) research groups to join the APMC Research Competition since we are the only batch that finished a whole research paper :( Hoping for your response asap :))"

 



I jumped out of my bed surprised and quickly replied,

 



"OMG like, us - us?! Or does it include the other groups?"

 



This is insane. I thought it was, since APMC is a regional gathering of all medical students from different schools. I find it a joke while trying to believe it was really happening the next day when we were already starting to make a summary of our paper.

 

Our school was apparently hosting this year's convention. Thus, the dire need to finish a 10 pages paper was a requirement. We complied before the new semester started with a little extraction of the gist and making of poster, as three weeks from now the competition begins.

 


"Only the non-officers will be able to present during the competition."


 

Huh?!! I replied in disbelief while trying to internalize that me and my other groupmate was the only non-officers in the group.

 

I was confused. I didn't took it seriously for the fact that there were more outstanding research papers in the batch. If the judges were to pick only one for the preliminary rounds, how much probability it would give everyone in the class… I'm not good with math but really… the odds shouldn't be that bad..

 

 

 






Fast forward…

 

 





January 22 




"What in the world?!"

 

 


That moment was surreal. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to just disappear for a while until the event is done but there's no way to do that.

 

 



 

"This is reality"

I though while sinking in my bed the whole night trying to calm my anxious mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







---------------------------------------------   Stay tuned for Part 2!   -------------------------------------------

 


 

 

 

 

 ❤️follow my blog for more!❤️






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Milk Tea Flavors In Our Local Shops

How Genuine Self-awareness Change My Game?

Promoted + My Plans For Summer