D'Leonor Inland Resort & Adventure Park Experience
Two weeks ago, we went south in a
road trip with my dad and little sister. It has been months since I visited the
curious place of Davao City. I
describe it in such way since I heard my father say that the place is expensive
compared to the other cities in Mindanao. I was
just surprised to hear that knowing that I always imagined Davao (base on my Araling Panlipunan subject)
a small and humble city, but now I think there's more to it apparently.
However, I will not talk about Davao City here but of the
resort we went for family day/advance birthday bash - It's the birth month of
my dad and little sister!
We arrived at D'Leonor Inland Resort & Adventure Park around
two in the afternoon. Since it was our first time (except for my little sister
who just went here with my aunt) we were directed to the hotel lobby and was
introduced to an available standard room by
the receptionist.
We paid a little bit bigger than
what my dad expected (I presume we did because of my dad's expression). My
little sister was asked afterwards if they had a check-in in the hotel when
they went here before and my sister said that they didn't - they instead had an
overnight stay at a mini house/cottage called chalet. I presume that the chalet was more
cheaper than the hotel. Anyway, as soon as we arrived at our room we rolled
down in our beds entirely during the night and had a dinner at their fancy
restaurant. We ended our day recharging ourselves preparing for tomorrow's
adventure.
Here are the shenanigans we had
in our family day. PS. I took some of the photos early in the morning that is why you can't see a lot of people and their rides are unoperated. Also, some of the photos are from their Facebook page as mine was too blurry to show.
| This is what it looks like when you enter or exit the resort. Security is good and the parking space is easy to settle on. Photo taken from their Facebook page. |
![]() |
| They have a 3D display of the resort's name where you can take your pictures as you pass through the entrance. |
![]() |
| They also have dinosaurs in their garden as you pass through the entrance. The building behind this picture is the hotel rooms. |
![]() |
| More dinosaurs in display to have pictures with. |
![]() |
Inside the hotel's lobby, I love the idea that they put a fancy chair where visitors can wait while they are accommodated by the receptionist. |
![]() |
| This is what outside of our room looks like. It's creepy, I know right! |
![]() |
| A field where you can enjoy the nature. |
![]() |
| There's a lot of trees inside the resort making the place a bit cooler. |
![]() |
| This is the entrance of the resort's restaurant. I wasn't able to take a photo inside but it has a simple, old-style Filipino vibe in it which is very cozy. |
![]() |
| This is what we had for lunch, cordon bleu and pork sisig. |
![]() |
A coffee shop where you can chill when you don't want to get all sweaty from roaming around or trying the different rides and adventures. |
![]() |
| A bump car! |
![]() |
| They also have a surf riding activity. |
![]() |
| Their wavepool and raging river, probably the best thing you can experience. |
![]() |
| Their giant slide is also a famous adventure experience. Basically my favorite too! |
![]() |
| This is how the giant slide looks like at the base. |
![]() |
| They also have a dirt road ATV. |
![]() |
| A cable car to enjoy the scenery above. |


























beautifully written & loved reading about this experience of yours. thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :))
DeleteAwesome place, I like the ATV because it's fun and used to drive it everything we get a chance haha.
ReplyDeleteThat's nice! :D
DeleteReally nice place!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY WEEKEND
xoxo
https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com/
Thank you :))
DeleteIt looks like an interesting place to stay! it's great that there are so many activities and things to do there :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a good weekend :) Another rainy day here.
Away From The Blue
Yes it's a really nice place :D
DeleteThis looks like a fun place to explore with your family, I'm glad you had a lovely time xx
ReplyDeleteYes I did <3
DeleteWhat a cool and fun place to visit! I miss visiting theme parks. Reading your post makes me want to visit this place. Thank you for taking me on this virtual tour.
ReplyDeleteThat's really great! You're welcome :D
DeleteThree words come to mind after I read this and scanned your pics. Fun, fun and fun!
ReplyDeleteYes it was really fun!
DeleteThis is such a cute story, I love it :) thank you for sharing Fiona x
ReplyDeleteThis looks like such a fun place to visit with lots of activities and places to explore! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed!!
DeleteYes the place was great :D
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I know nothing about traveling all over the country, what a wonderful looking place to explore.
ReplyDeleteVisit website: "https://www.ridetransferdirect.com/".
Yes it is :))
Delete