Away You Go to Somewhere Else


When I was still younger than I am now, I always kept my exam papers on a small tin box and put them inside the cabinet thinking that I might want to see it in the future. The old arts and crafts materials that my mom bought to me 10 years ago might become handful in the future, so I kept it. 

Few days ago, I came home in my hometown for summer break and started to declutter my things that I have been keeping for so long. I removed a large pile of my old clothes and rearranged the stuff toys that I got for Christmas back then. 

I just discovered that I had a lot of floral and sassy watches and accessories back then and now I realized that I barely have one. I felt laughing knowing about this! I can't believe how kinda girly I was back then. Now that I grew up, I'm more of going for pastels and soft touch of feminity. Now how's that for a transition?

Then I pulled out the small tin box I kept for my papers and I thought it's nice to see my good and fail marks on the tests but is there a use to do it? I found my arts and crafts materials that was there for so long and realized that I didn't even used it after years. So I throw away knowing that I will not need it anymore in school, if I would I think I'll gonna buy a new one instead. 

Being too sentimental wasn't good. I could have given my arts and crafts to my little sister back then. I could have saved energy if I had thrown away my grade school papers.

So my cabinet now is almost empty. Clean and tad bit minimal๐Ÿ‘Œ

I had created an online shop where I can sell my old clothes and I've been monitoring it ever since. However, I haven't legitimately opened it yet because I'm still gathering people who might be interested on buying. 

You know I just realized that doing small business is quite very hard. I have been finding solutions to gather buyers or interested consumers but it's harder than I thought. I would like to use some advice guys. I wanted to earn even jut a bit of money before school starts or even during the school year๐Ÿ˜Š

Here's the link for my online shop if you want to take a glimpse of it. However, I still don't know if I can sell internationally since I don't have any idea how international business transaction works.  But I really like the idea of it!

Look what I've found! My first toy!






❤️follow my blog for more!❤️






Comments

  1. It must have been a lot of fun going through your old things! Sometimes I find it funny to see the things I held onto for so long; you make a good point about how we can sometimes be too sentimental about old possessions - so true, haha! Have fun selling with your online shop :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep yep :) I even saw the tiny booties of my younger sister and it was really cute imagining her little feet in there. Thanks Gabrielle!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, dear readers! Thank you for reading, browsing, sharing, or supporting my blog in any ways. It makes me very happy and forever grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment, as I would love to interact with you guys, and follow my blog as well. xoxo, Fiona

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Milk Tea Flavors In Our Local Shops

How Genuine Self-awareness Change My Game?

Promoted + My Plans For Summer