Dancing to the Rhythm



And then it fades. . .

silence swayed inside the room. . .

I set my foot on solid ground waiting for that "part"  

the music softly held a single note,

medling to an outburst of adrenaline inside the whole room.

I swiftly move away and dance with the allegro 

It goes on and on, faster than the beat of my heart

I skip, I pirouette, but the music is like a sound of tragedy

It didn't stop for a second, it never slowed down

I tremble and fell on my knees. . .

tears ran down on my pale skin

deep down I'm shattered

Comments

  1. Hello everyone!
    This is something that I want to publish in my blog. This is a series of life reflections and shoutouts from my journey of becoming a better version of myself. This type of post may have a different kinds of writing style, depending on my thoughts during that day.

    I know I hadn't been updating my blog a long time now since senior year started. Many things came up unexpected. It was a horrible and depressing time for me. But, I hope I can make it up to you. I'll do my best.

    PS: I suggest you read my previous post: On what I felt, so that you'll know a bit of what was going on with my life. Also, stay tune for the next post. It will be a piece of continuation on this first post.

    Thank you dear friends! Thank you for staying :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, dear readers! Thank you for reading, browsing, sharing, or supporting my blog in any ways. It makes me very happy and forever grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment, as I would love to interact with you guys, and follow my blog as well. xoxo, Fiona

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Milk Tea Flavors In Our Local Shops

How Genuine Self-awareness Change My Game?

Promoted + My Plans For Summer