Hateful feeling
I get weary thinking of my love life,
that I get sad thinking that others have their special companion
and I'm here daydreaming of my man.
I hate myself when...
My confidence washed out
when I think no one is taking a chance on me.
I hate it when...
My friends and parents told me to wait for the right time
but I keep returning to the same thought,
of having one, time to time.
I wish I could just take off my emotions and feel nothing of this.
I wish I could just take away my mind and never drown myself of this.
Is it me? Is it fate?
If having someone is not my time now,
why do I long?
so stressed out thinking of this over and over again.
Praying time to time and get the same common answer,
but still feeling sad at the end.
I hate it.

Comments
Post a Comment
Hello, dear readers! Thank you for reading, browsing, sharing, or supporting my blog in any ways. It makes me very happy and forever grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment, as I would love to interact with you guys, and follow my blog as well. xoxo, Fiona