The Food Chain



What if I am opposite from who I am now?

What if I am a domineering person? Bold and sufficient. 
People will look forward to what I say. I would be giving commands right now. I would spill out my views without a second thought even it would affect the people. I would care less of them anyway but to my job. I would be efficient in decision making. They can't proceed without me leading. I would be feared by the most. I would be the lion in the jungle.

What if I am a conscientious person? Logical and keen.

I would be detail-oriented. I would find your mistakes a disgrace. I am logical, practically good in decision-making. My works are prepared systematically. I would be the hunter in the jungle.

Yet, I am not them.

I consider other people. I keep my thoughts hidden.
I am indecisive. I think of the bigger picture. 
I work for others. I am the nature.

I am not them.







❤️follow my blog for more!❤️






Comments

  1. This is beautiful, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful words and completely agree with what you said at the end, that everybody is important in their role. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha truly. We aren't definitely 100% like everybody ^^,

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, dear readers! Thank you for reading, browsing, sharing, or supporting my blog in any ways. It makes me very happy and forever grateful. Don't forget to leave a comment, as I would love to interact with you guys, and follow my blog as well. xoxo, Fiona

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Milk Tea Flavors In Our Local Shops

How Genuine Self-awareness Change My Game?

Promoted + My Plans For Summer